After a great run, the Winning the Internet blog has been retired. However, you can still keep in touch with New Media Mentors here.
Friday Linx is a recurring feature on our blog. We’re aiming to bring you a collection of links worth a read and cute cat video to ease you into the weekend. You’ll also find items on NTEN’s quarterly newsletter, Facebook, Email, Blogging, and training opportunities below.
Onto the links!
NTEN’s quarterly newsletter is out and it appears to be packed with all sorts of items worth checking out.
Unless you’re a really big organization with the ability to make 6 figure ad buys on Facebook, this doesn’t apply to you. But it’s still interesting to see what ad changes Facebook is rolling out and how they’ll impact your personal usage.
Want to know the percentage of your fans that actually see your Facebook posts? AllFacebook walks you through the calculations.
Katya’s Blog’s got a helpful infographic for content creators that are feeling uninspired or just aren’t in the mood to create something remarkable.
MailChimp now integrates with CiviCRM! If you’re looking for a way to get your organization online cheaply, this might be worth checking out.
And finally, some interesting training/learning opportunities coming up include:
- If you’re going to SXSW next week then I’m jealous. But the Meta-Activism project has compiled a big list of exactly the kind of panels I’d want to go to. So check it out.
- If you want to learn how to manage data for a top tier political campaign or issue campaign then you want to check out NOI’s Data BootCamp in Las Vegas March 5th-10th.
- You can sign up for this sure to be awesome session Deanna Zandt is doing in San Francisco on March 5th.
- NTEN is doing a series of 3 webinars on data taking place on March 9, 16 and 23.
- ARC is doing some interesting webinars this month on racial justice and changing the conversation on race.
- Also at NOI in the next month, a two day workshop on storytelling in DC from March 29-30.
Comments are closed.