After a great run, the Winning the Internet blog has been retired. However, you can still keep in touch with New Media Mentors here.
Netroots Nation is just a couple of days away! This year we’re offering 45+ hands-on trainings covering the critical skills that every organizer needs to know. Leading up to the convention we’ve been interviewing the trainers about some of online activism’s most popular topics. If you can’t join us in Phoenix, don’t miss these interviews:
- 7 Legal Rules for Online Advocacy That Everyone Should Know
- 12 Ways to Get Field Organizers to Love Digital
- Beating Back Burnout Culture in the Progressive Movement
- Best Practices in Digital Analytics: Using Website and Social Media Testing to Optimize for Virality
- Creative for All: The Keys to Creating Compelling Content
- Email Campaigns that Engage Activists, Raise Money and Move Your Mission
- Face It: Design to Hack Peoples’ Minds
- Guerillarized Grassroots Advocacy
- How a Gender Lens Can Help You Win
- How to Get Coverage in Spanish Language Media
- Making it Rain: Donor Research and Baller Asks
- No Jedi Mind Tricks Needed: Harnessing the Power of Narrative
- Nonprofit Productivity: How to Get Sh*t Done While Wearing Many Hats
- Saving Millions with Earned Media: How to Organize Kick-Ass Press Events and Get Your Campaign Covered
- ¡Se habla Español! Creating a Successful Bilingual Campaign
- Start-up Bootcamp: How to Get Your Big Idea Funded
- Turbo-charging Your Campaigns via Online Influencers
- We’re Not Upworthy: Social Media for Organizations With No Money, Time or Resources
Also check out this post from guest blogger Laura Packard about her training: How To Not Ruin Your Website.
Comments are closed.